- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Benghazi, Information division of the Man-Made River project organized a presentation on works of the division and role of risk management system in the protection of man-made river installations and equipment. Head of Information management system made a detailed presentation of the risk management system and its role in identifying state of pipes to enable decision makers take the appropriate decision on damaged pipes whether through repair or replacement. The presentation addressed some problems that hamper operation of some system characteristics. The presentation concluded by a session of questions and answers on the subject of the presentation. The presentation was attended by Director General of Planning and Follow up Department, Hassan Al Nakhat and head of departments and divisions in information management and systems.
Source: Libya News Agency