- ticket title
- France voices concern about current tense situation in Libya
- Libya crisis: France suspends Nato mission role amid Turkey row
- 102 illegal immigrants rescued off western Libyan coast
- The Mandate Of The European Mission In Libya Is Extended Until Early July Next Year
- German Foreign Ministry: The War In Libya Can Only Be Stopped By The Parties To The Libyan Conflict Sitting At The Same Table
On December 22, 2015, Canada Border Services Agency officers at the Léo‑Blanchette Mail Processing Centre, in Montréal, intercepted 500 grams of heroin concealed in a package from Central Africa.
When border services officers examined the …