- ticket title
- Electric Power Industry Needs Urgent Transformation, Huawei’s New ICT Empowers Smart Grids
- Miami International Holdings Completes Equity Investment in MidChains’ Parent Holding Company
- اعتماد أحد منتجعات هيلتون الدومينيكا كمنشأة مؤهلة مدرجة على قائمة برنامج المواطنة مقابل الاستثمار – افتتاح Tranquility Beach بحلول 2021 – 2022
- تي يو في راينلاند: يجب أخذ المخاطر السيبرانية للمنشأت و المعدات الصناعية بجدية
- لارسن آند توبرو إنفوتيك تدشن كانفاس، منصة هندسة البرمجيات العصرية لبيئات العمل البعيدة والهجينة في المستقبل
Thursday, 23 April 2015 09:43
Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD)
Drought Resilience and Sustainability Initiative – IDDRSI
Project ID No.: P129408 under AfDB Financing Agreement reference No.: 2100155024218
The Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) has received financing from the African Development Fund toward the cost of the IGAD Drought Resilience and Sustainability Initiative – IDDRS, and intends to apply part of the agreed amount for this grant to payments under the contracts for Consultancy Services for National IDDRSI Coordinators (Djibouti, South Sudan, Sudan and Uganda) and Water and Natural Resource Expert (IGAD-Secretariat).
The services included under this project are:
1. National IDDRSI Coordinators, namely: Djibouti, South Sudan, Sudan and Uganda.
2. TA – Sector Expert (Water and Natural Resource Expert) for IGAD-Drought Resilience and Sustainable Initiative to strengthen the national drought resilience platform coordination mechanisms and ensure optimum linkage with the regional platform.
The Terms of reference (ToRs) of each assignment can be downloaded on the IGAD website at www.igad.int
The Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) now invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing these services. Interested individual consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (letter of intention, CV, experience in similar conditions, availability and appropriate skills, etc.).
Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with the African Development Bank’s “Rules and Procedures for the use of Consultants”, May 2008 edition, revised on July 2012, which is available on the Bank’s website at http://www.afdb.org.
Interested consultant can also refer to AfDB & UNDB websites for the same request for EOI is already published in the Websites on 21 April 2015.
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours from 7:30am – 2:30 pm Djibouti local time.
Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below by 5th May 2015 at or before 2:00pm (local time) at the address below and mention the name of the specific services the individual consultant is applying to:
Administration and Finance, IGAD Secretariat
Att: Mr. Bogale Lemma
Avenue Georges Clemenceau
P.O. Box 2653
Tel: +253-21354050 /21312737
Djibouti, Rep. of Djibouti
IGAD is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.