- ticket title
- Enhanced Technologies Help E-commerce Platforms and Merchants Deliver a More Intelligent Live Streaming Experience
- شرركة ماكسير تحوز على أول موافقة تقليدية على جهاز PAPR100-N من مؤسسة نيوش
- دار سك العملة الكندية الملكية تحتفي بالذكرى السنوية الـ 150 للأقاليم الشمالية الغربية في أحدث مجموعة من عملاتها المعدنية
- معرض استيراد دولي أكبر وأعلى جودة في نوفمبر 2020
- R.J. O’Brien Acquires Global Interdealer Broker Lombard Forte Securities
Our main goal for the Malta summit is to stem the flow of irregular migration from Libya to Europe. This is the only way to stop people dying in the deserts and at sea. This is also the only way to gain control over migration in Europe.
After my talks with Italian Prime Minister Gentiloni yesterday in Rome and this morning with Libyan Prime Minister Al-Sarraj on their bilateral cooperation, I can say that this goal is within our reach. I also had talks with other EU leaders, including President Hollande yesterday and Chancellor Merkel this morning, about this bilateral cooperation between Italy and Libya and we agreed on the need to support Italy in this cooperation, especially the Memorandum of Understanding which should be signed in Rome, I hope today or tonight. Europe should and will stand by Italy in sharing the responsibility.