- ticket title
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
- AppGallery Continues to Thrive in Egyptian Market
- Kia Motors unveils the Sonet – an all-new smart urban compact SUV, made in India for the world
- HOW COMPANIES ARE MEETING THE CHALLENGE OF CHANGE – Businesses championing change highlighted in documentary series produced by TBD Media
We are going to have an important Foreign Affairs Council today.
Yesterday, we started already with a good working session with Staffan de Mistura, the United Nations Special Envoy for Syria. We are going to adopt conclusions with Foreign Ministers today on the way in which we can concretely support the efforts of the United Nations, in particular on the plans for a freeze – for Aleppo that is I would say crucial not only for humanitarian efforts and security reasons, but also as a symbol of what we can do and what we should do to stop the war in Syria. After three years and a half, it is time for us to manage to contribute positively to a solution there.
We will also take a decision on Bosnia and Herzegovina following our visit in Sarajevo a few days ago. Council conclusions on this issue will also be adopted.
We will also have a point on the agenda on Libya. We will have a direct contact with Bernardino Leon and we will discuss with him the developments and in particular the future of the steps we can take on Libya.
Another very important thing today will be the first Association Council between the European Union and Ukraine this afternoon, with the Prime Minister and many Ministers of the Ukrainian government. The EU-Ukraine Association Council opens a new page for our relations: more concentrated on reforms implementation in Ukraine. I will be in Kiev tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and I will meet with the President, the Parliament and the civil society in Kiev tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.
I also had the chance to meet yesterday President Tusk. We we prepared the European Council, notably the parts that related to Foreign Policy in particular.