- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Zwara, Ras-jadier Border Post re-assigned the former official spokesman, Hafez Muammer, as the official spokesman. It called on public authorities and the media to communicate with him for news. Hafez confirmed to Lana his appointment, calling on the media to communicate with him for accurate information about developments at the borders. He accentuated that traffic at the border runs smoothly in both directions and that police, immigration and customs offer their services.
Source: Libya News Agency