- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Qatari Qatari Deputy foreign Minister for International cooperation, Sheikh Mohamed Ben Abderrahmane Ben Jassem Al Thani reaffirmed Monday in Algiers his country’s support to Algeria’s efforts to resolve the crisis in Libya and Mali.
In a statement to the press after the audience granted to him by Foreign Minister Ramtane Lamamra, the Qatari official said he discussed with Lamamra “certain political issues and reaffirmed the continued support of Qatar to Algeria.”
The meeting was an “opportunity to stress on Algeria’s efforts to find a solution to the Libyan and Malian crisis, and affirms Qatar’s support to these efforts,” he added.
Source : Algerie Presse Service