- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
DOHA, -- Qatar's Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al-Thani held talks with his Libyan counterpart Mohammed Al-Taher in the Qatari capital Saturday, official media reported.
The two sides discussed their bilateral relations, in addition to a number of regional issues of mutual interest, particularly the current situation in Libya, according to Qatar News Agency (QNA).
The Qatari-Libya talks were held ahead of the forthcoming Vienna meeting on Libya on Monday.
The Vienna meeting aims at providing support for Libya's new unity government and boosting international efforts to bring stability to the North African country.
Source: Name News Network