- ticket title
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: January 2020
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: February 2020
- EU launches Operation IRINI to enforce Libya arms embargo
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
Opening of the new restaurant Le Drugstore
with decor by the designer Tom Dixon and
menu by 3 stars Michelin Chef
The Publicis Drugstore takes on a new lease of life with the opening of the restaurant Le Drugstore; its decor and menu signed by a trend-setting duo. A new journey in capital letters, faithful to the spirit of the site that is constantly evolving. From raw to cooked, from the traditional baguette to the signature millefeuille, from the finger sandwich to gourmet ice-cream, from the iconic croque-monsieur to beef tartar with caviar.
This is a way for this legendary site, so emblematic of everything Parisian, to proclaim its renewed identity. The original Publicis Drugstore came into being in 1958, on the initiative of Marcel Bleustein-Blanchet, founder of Publicis; a brand as much as a meeting place, it was the first store to be open seven days a week. Cultish, Parisian, cosmopolitan, the Publicis Drugstore has always extolled Paris as the capital of desire in every shape and form.
On May 24, 2017, the Publicis Drugstore revealed a new facet of its personality with Le Drugstore, a restaurant designed like a members-only club, yet open to all, where brass, marble and leather banquettes create an intimate, convivial atmosphere in the heart of the city.
“A place of energy, movement, and novelty, breaking away from routine without losing its identity. Its roots are Anglo-American, its spirit is French. All this is embodied in the new Le Drugstore restaurant, from breakfast to an after-work, from tea-time to an evening meal. This brasserie proclaims the identity of the place and everything it symbolizes: accessibility, comfort, pleasure. A legendary site designed to enhance every moment of the day with a generous welcome that makes everyone feel at home.” Jacques Terzian, General Manager of Publicis Drugstore.
Le Drugstore: 133, avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris
Reservation@ledrugstore.com 01 44 43 77 64
Open Monday to Friday from 8 am to 2 am, Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 2 am
FOOD AND MOOD VISUALS CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM https://lion.box.com/s/
MORE VISUALS AVAILABLE END JUNE – ON REQUEST
– Le Drugstore : Olivia Gauran – olivia.gauran@consultants.
– Eric Frechon : Melchior Agence de Communication – Clarisse Ferreres-Frechon – email@example.com – 06 26 67 17 60
and Valentine Dubois – firstname.lastname@example.org – 06 43 60 79 77
– Tom Dixon – Juliette Greenspan – juliette.greenspan@tomdixon.