- ticket title
- Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome Next Month
- Italy Announces Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome
- GNA Acting Minister of Education Announces End of Strike and Start of School Year
- Salama Discusses With Parliamentary Delegation ways of Reviving Political Track
- New Training Facility Aimed at Preparing US Personnel for Uncertainty Abroad
Gharyan, Nivanti International in cooperation with Gharyan Municipal Council and Creative International conducted an opinion poll on identifying priorities of the citizens and support of local governance within Gharyan municipality Director of Public relations and media in Gharyan Municipality Dhia Qashout told Lana that Nivanti organization trained several youths from various sectors on ways to conduct opinion polls and survey of public opinion. It said the survey discovered that priorities of the public are security issue , drinking water supplies, health and sanitation . However, the 16-25 age group view that education and work opportunities should be the priority. Qashout said difference in opinions are more stark between the different age groups compared to difference of opinions between the two genders.
Source: Libyan News Agency