- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Surman,-The public in Surman provided security to a car carrying cash after it was involved in traffic accident, while it was in its way to North Africa Bank, Surman branch. Spokesman of the Central Bank of Libya, Issam Al-Awal said on his official website said the vehicle was carrying two and half millions in cash when it was overturned. He said the people rushed to secure the car and carry the cash to the bank, enabling the bank fulfill its commitments to its customers. The whole sum was recovered after the road accident, he said.
Source: Libyan News Agency