- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Surman,-The public in Surman provided security to a car carrying cash after it was involved in traffic accident, while it was in its way to North Africa Bank, Surman branch. Spokesman of the Central Bank of Libya, Issam Al-Awal said on his official website said the vehicle was carrying two and half millions in cash when it was overturned. He said the people rushed to secure the car and carry the cash to the bank, enabling the bank fulfill its commitments to its customers. The whole sum was recovered after the road accident, he said.
Source: Libyan News Agency