- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
President of the Presidency Council Meets Al Sharshari
Wednsday , 25– 04– 2018 – 15:19:00
Tripoli, 25 April 2108(Lana) The President of the Presidency
Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on
Tuesday met members of Al Sharshari family and their attorney, to
offer condolences for the three children whom the family lost in a
heinous crime by a group of merciless criminals.
The President said he was following the case with relevant
authorities, and the perpetrators would face the full force of
justice, and the punishment they deserve.
The family said they appreciated what the President has done so
far, to disclose the culprits, and asked if he would intervene with
the competent authorities, to release the bodies of the deceased to
be buried, the thing to which he promptly responded, noting that it
has now become a public opinion case which concerns all Libyans.