- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Tripoli, President of Presidency council of GNA received Monday ambassador Hammed Al Hadhiri before leaving to Paris to assume his responsibilities as ambassador of state of Libya to France. Al Saraj stressed during the meeting the depth of Libyan-French relations and praised France’s support to the GNA. He expressed hope that ambassador Al Hudhiri would contribute to the development of cooperation relations between the two friendly countries.
Source: Libya News Agency