- ticket title
- موافقة مجلس محاكمات واستئناف البراءات الأميركي على النظر في التماس مياكس الرابع ضد ادعاءات براءات مؤشر نازداك
- The 124th Canton Fair to Further Open Chinese Market to Global Buyers
- Codewise Names Dr. John Malatesta Chief Executive Officer
- The International E-Business Expo 2018, a nationally celebrated e-commerce expo, will be held in Hangzhou, China in October
- مؤشر مياكس أوبشنز يحصل على موافقة هيئة الأوراق المالية لنشر منتج تقلب جديد
Tripoli, President of Presidency council of GNA received Monday ambassador Hammed Al Hadhiri before leaving to Paris to assume his responsibilities as ambassador of state of Libya to France. Al Saraj stressed during the meeting the depth of Libyan-French relations and praised France’s support to the GNA. He expressed hope that ambassador Al Hudhiri would contribute to the development of cooperation relations between the two friendly countries.
Source: Libya News Agency