- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Tripoli, President of Presidency council of GNA received Monday ambassador Hammed Al Hadhiri before leaving to Paris to assume his responsibilities as ambassador of state of Libya to France. Al Saraj stressed during the meeting the depth of Libyan-French relations and praised France’s support to the GNA. He expressed hope that ambassador Al Hudhiri would contribute to the development of cooperation relations between the two friendly countries.
Source: Libya News Agency