- ticket title
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
- Head Of Presidency Council Attends Event At Police Academy.
- GNA Interior Minister Discuss Security Cooperation With German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary.
Tripoli, President of Presidency council of GNA received Monday ambassador Hammed Al Hadhiri before leaving to Paris to assume his responsibilities as ambassador of state of Libya to France. Al Saraj stressed during the meeting the depth of Libyan-French relations and praised France’s support to the GNA. He expressed hope that ambassador Al Hudhiri would contribute to the development of cooperation relations between the two friendly countries.
Source: Libya News Agency