- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Tripoli-GNA President of Presidency Council met Monday with Director of OPEC Fund for International Development, on the sideline of the 43 anniversary of the Fund which was devoted as a cultural day for Libya. Director of the Fund briefed the president on the fund which was set up in 1976 to promote financial cooperation and partnership among OPEC member states and other developing countries. The fund contributed to sustainable development in many developing countries in several areas such as power production, poverty, education, health, transport and infrastructure. The President praised the concerted efforts made by the fund management in realizing the noble goals for which the fund was established.
Source: Libya News Agency