- ticket title
- Pope Backs UN Chief’s Call for Global Cease-Fire to Focus on Coronavirus
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
- CoronaVirus Combat Committee Issues Stricter Measures After Detection Of Two New Cases
- Libyan Consulate In Tunis Advises Libyan Nationals To Remain In Their Homes
- EU Renews Support For Berlin Conference’s Outcomes And For Immediate Halt Of Fighting In Libya
Tripoli, The President of the Presidency Council Fayez Al Serraj on Tuesday met representatives of families of martyrs, wounded and missing. According to the Council Communication Office Al Serraj briefed the representatives at the meeting which was held in Tripoli, on the living conditions of the families and issued instructions to better their conditions. Al Serraj stressed the need to grant the families all rights in accordance with the law No 1 of 2014, which includes moral and material rights.
Source: Libya News Agency