- ticket title
- US accuses Russia of sending jets to help its ‘mercenaries’ in Libya
- Libya: East-based warlord Haftar seeks to rouse forces against Turkey as UN-recognised forces gain successes
- Protecting Civilians in Conflict Requires Stronger Adherence to International Law, Accountability for Violations, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- Libya: COVID-19 – Situation Report No. 5, As of 27 May 2020
- Health assessment at community level (Muhallas), May 2020
Tripoli President of Presidency Council of GNA 'Fayez Al-Sarraj, met members of High State Council, HSC, Sunday in Tripoli, in line with meetings held with various segments of the Libyan people and state sector. The meeting focused on review of the situation experienced by the country. Emphasis were made that there will be no solution in Libya save through dialogue among various parties, and the political accord constitutes a significant step in this respect, and the need to rally efforts of all to rescue the homeland from current status quo and to distance from political conflicts which would increase tension and political divisions and which would lead to further divisions which price is paid by the citizen burdened by living crisis. Al Sarraj welcomed HSC formation of dialogue committee to consider problems of political accord, and prospect of introducing necessary amendments with the House of Representatives' committee according the mechanisms provided for in the political accord.
Source: Libya News Agency