- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
Tripoli President of Presidency Council of GNA 'Fayez Al-Sarraj, met members of High State Council, HSC, Sunday in Tripoli, in line with meetings held with various segments of the Libyan people and state sector. The meeting focused on review of the situation experienced by the country. Emphasis were made that there will be no solution in Libya save through dialogue among various parties, and the political accord constitutes a significant step in this respect, and the need to rally efforts of all to rescue the homeland from current status quo and to distance from political conflicts which would increase tension and political divisions and which would lead to further divisions which price is paid by the citizen burdened by living crisis. Al Sarraj welcomed HSC formation of dialogue committee to consider problems of political accord, and prospect of introducing necessary amendments with the House of Representatives' committee according the mechanisms provided for in the political accord.
Source: Libya News Agency