- ticket title
- Al Tayeb Al Bakoush Acquaints Himself With Human Rights and Humanitarian Situation in Libya.
- President of Presidency Council receives congratulation cable from Algerian President at anniversary of Maghreb Union.
- Benghazi Stabilization Committee grants permission to municipality to contract for development projects.
- President of Presidency Council meets emergency officials.
- National Libyan Conference Preparatory Committee Meets in Traghen.
Tripoli -- The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Tuesday met mayors of Greater Tripoli Municipalities including Suk Al Gomoa, Tajoura, Abu Salim and Hai Al Andalus. The meeting which was attended by the Undersecretary of the Local Government for Technical Affairs, and the Director of Public Services Company was devoted discussing reasons for deteriorating of services of the Public Company and supporting companies as well as bottlenecks faced by the Municipalities. According to the Council's Information Office, Al Serraj stressed that the GNA was giving due attention to the problems faced by municipal councils for their proximity to the everyday life of the ordinary citizens. He promised to provide whatever support he can for public services companies including the refuse services to resolve the problem of rubbish which has become obvious in different areas of the capital. He also stressed the importance of coordinating with the Ministry of Local Government and other concerned bodies.
Source: Libya News Agency