- ticket title
- UN Calls For Cease-Fire In Libya On Anniversary Of Armed Conflict
- Trump Pushes Unproven COVID Treatment
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 29 | January – February 2020
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 29 (Jan-Feb 2020)
- Coronavirus, Conflict Threaten Thousands of Refugees, Migrants Detained in Libya
Tripoli - The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord on Wednesday met foreign ministers of the foreign minister of the AU selected high-level committee on Libya. According to the Council information bureau the members of the committee have renewed AU support for the Government of National Accord , praising Council's effort to achieve national reconciliation. They said 'Africa has been deeply affected by the situation in Libya, and our move was made with coordination with Libya's neighboring countries , the United Nations and the Arab League in a tripartite track to resolve the crisis.' On his part Al Serraj welcomed the African delegation, highlighting the importance of the African support for stability and security of Libya. The solution requires a halt of foreign interventions in support of parties to the political process in Libya which aggravated the crisis, he said.
Source: Libya News Agency