- ticket title
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #66 – Libya-Niger Situation
Tripoli-President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj met Sunday with Director National centre for Health System Development, Dr Sameer Sqar to promote work of the centre. Media Office of Presidency Council reported that the meeting focused on four main themes; organizing health professions by preparing and operationalizing Public Health Board, diversifying health funding through health insurance fund besides decentralizing health services through integrated health regions for which the president issued a decree. Al sarraj underlined at the meeting his support for the success of the work and asked the centre to coordinate with other relevant sectors such as health, education, finance and local government.
Source: Libya News Agency