- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Tripoli-President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj met Sunday with Director National centre for Health System Development, Dr Sameer Sqar to promote work of the centre. Media Office of Presidency Council reported that the meeting focused on four main themes; organizing health professions by preparing and operationalizing Public Health Board, diversifying health funding through health insurance fund besides decentralizing health services through integrated health regions for which the president issued a decree. Al sarraj underlined at the meeting his support for the success of the work and asked the centre to coordinate with other relevant sectors such as health, education, finance and local government.
Source: Libya News Agency