- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Tripoli-President of Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Monday met Director General of OPEC Fund for International Development ‘OFID’. The Director explained the work and mission of the fund which was established in 1976, to promote financial cooperation and partnership between member states and other developing countries in the world. The Fund is credited for its contribution to sustainable development in several developing countries including in areas of energy and poverty eradication. It has also been active in areas of education, transport and infrastructure. The President expressed his appreciation of the effort being made by the board of the fund to achieve its goals.
Source: Libya News Agency