- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al Sarraj met first Deputy president of High State Council, Naji Mukhtar and several members of the council. The meeting focused on political developments and the approved security and economic reforms and measures addressing the consequences of such reforms. They also discussed security arrangements and coordination process between the assigned security committee and relevant ministries and government bodies. Efforts made to unify state institutions. They agreed to continue contacts between the two councils to work together to overcome the current crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency