- ticket title
- موافقة مجلس محاكمات واستئناف البراءات الأميركي على النظر في التماس مياكس الرابع ضد ادعاءات براءات مؤشر نازداك
- The 124th Canton Fair to Further Open Chinese Market to Global Buyers
- Codewise Names Dr. John Malatesta Chief Executive Officer
- The International E-Business Expo 2018, a nationally celebrated e-commerce expo, will be held in Hangzhou, China in October
- مؤشر مياكس أوبشنز يحصل على موافقة هيئة الأوراق المالية لنشر منتج تقلب جديد
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al Sarraj met first Deputy president of High State Council, Naji Mukhtar and several members of the council. The meeting focused on political developments and the approved security and economic reforms and measures addressing the consequences of such reforms. They also discussed security arrangements and coordination process between the assigned security committee and relevant ministries and government bodies. Efforts made to unify state institutions. They agreed to continue contacts between the two councils to work together to overcome the current crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency