- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al Sarraj met first Deputy president of High State Council, Naji Mukhtar and several members of the council. The meeting focused on political developments and the approved security and economic reforms and measures addressing the consequences of such reforms. They also discussed security arrangements and coordination process between the assigned security committee and relevant ministries and government bodies. Efforts made to unify state institutions. They agreed to continue contacts between the two councils to work together to overcome the current crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency