- ticket title
- Mixed migration routes and dynamics in Libya, May – December 2018 (January 2019)
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Panel of Experts
- UN envoy meets several members of House of Representatives
- UN envoy meets writers and artists in Benghazi
- Salama in Benghazi for Meeting With Prominent Figures
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al Sarraj met first Deputy president of High State Council, Naji Mukhtar and several members of the council. The meeting focused on political developments and the approved security and economic reforms and measures addressing the consequences of such reforms. They also discussed security arrangements and coordination process between the assigned security committee and relevant ministries and government bodies. Efforts made to unify state institutions. They agreed to continue contacts between the two councils to work together to overcome the current crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency