- ticket title
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
- Head Of Presidency Council Attends Event At Police Academy.
- GNA Interior Minister Discuss Security Cooperation With German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary.
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al Sarraj met first Deputy president of High State Council, Naji Mukhtar and several members of the council. The meeting focused on political developments and the approved security and economic reforms and measures addressing the consequences of such reforms. They also discussed security arrangements and coordination process between the assigned security committee and relevant ministries and government bodies. Efforts made to unify state institutions. They agreed to continue contacts between the two councils to work together to overcome the current crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency