- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Tripoli, Pre4sident of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj issued Decree No 1353 setting up Six Integrated Health Zones based on assessment and survey of health utilities for 2017. The zones undertake supervision over implementation of national health policies in line with laws in force, follow up and support activities of primary health care utilities. They will also oversee and follow up public hospitals, and support studies and research pertaining to local health issues. The health zones are also entrusted with formulation of health plans and programmes responsive to local health needs and improve local health standards and follow up supporting preventive, treatment and rehabilitation services listed in national services package approved by Ministry of Health. The Health zones are also assigned to prepare necessary plans to provide and train multi-disciplinary human resources to the heath utilities within their zones and contribute to programmes and plans for protection from disease of local significance.
Source: Libya News Agency