- ticket title
- Mixed migration routes and dynamics in Libya, May – December 2018 (January 2019)
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Panel of Experts
- UN envoy meets several members of House of Representatives
- UN envoy meets writers and artists in Benghazi
- Salama in Benghazi for Meeting With Prominent Figures
Tripoli, Pre4sident of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj issued Decree No 1353 setting up Six Integrated Health Zones based on assessment and survey of health utilities for 2017. The zones undertake supervision over implementation of national health policies in line with laws in force, follow up and support activities of primary health care utilities. They will also oversee and follow up public hospitals, and support studies and research pertaining to local health issues. The health zones are also entrusted with formulation of health plans and programmes responsive to local health needs and improve local health standards and follow up supporting preventive, treatment and rehabilitation services listed in national services package approved by Ministry of Health. The Health zones are also assigned to prepare necessary plans to provide and train multi-disciplinary human resources to the heath utilities within their zones and contribute to programmes and plans for protection from disease of local significance.
Source: Libya News Agency