- ticket title
- Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Says Possible U.S. Travel Ban Inclusion May Be Linked To Biometric Passport Delay
- Outlining Road Map for Change in 2020, Secretary-General Says World Must Unite to Tackle Nuclear Menace, Rising Tensions, Climate Emergency
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
Tripoli-President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj discussed Wednesday with deputy minister of education the educational process progress in Ghiryan. Media Office of the Presidency Council reported that President Al Darraj issued immediate instructions to provide necessary support and maintanance of educational institutions in Ghiryan. He also discussed with the deputy minister of education the Ministry of Education's plan to address all obstacles to the educational process and coordination among ministry organs and educational institutions in all municipalities.
Source: Libya News Agency