- ticket title
- UN refugee agency calls for closure of immigrant detention centers in Libya
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #69 – Libya-Niger Situation
- MMC North Africa 4Mi Snapshot – What drives migrants and refugees to and through Libya? (15 July 2019)
- Spencer Stuart Launches New Unit Formed from the Talent-Related Businesses it Acquired from Aon
- بنك رأس الخيمة الوطني ونيوجين سوفت وير يربحان جائزة مبادرة أفضل رقمنة لفرع في 2019
Tripoli-President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj discussed Wednesday with deputy minister of education the educational process progress in Ghiryan. Media Office of the Presidency Council reported that President Al Darraj issued immediate instructions to provide necessary support and maintanance of educational institutions in Ghiryan. He also discussed with the deputy minister of education the Ministry of Education's plan to address all obstacles to the educational process and coordination among ministry organs and educational institutions in all municipalities.
Source: Libya News Agency