- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Tripoli-The President of Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Wednesday met a delegation from the city of Morzug who included Member of Parliament for Morzug Mohamed Adam Leno and some other elders, sheikhs and representatives from the city to discuss the situation there. Al Serraj listened to what the representatives had to say about the situation in Morzug, the attitude of the Tabou clan vis avis the assaults in the city as well as the security requirements. The President of the Council renewed a call for restraint, and reconciliation among the inhabitants of the city. The representatives said they were committed to peace and harmony among the inhabitants of Morzug, and said they held the aggressor responsible for the human and material losses in the city. Al Serraj said the GNA Government was committed to accelerate execution of projects agreed for the southern region, and to find solution for the bottlenecks and secure the needs of the citizens.
Source: Libya News Agency