- ticket title
- US accuses Russia of sending jets to help its ‘mercenaries’ in Libya
- Libya: East-based warlord Haftar seeks to rouse forces against Turkey as UN-recognised forces gain successes
- Protecting Civilians in Conflict Requires Stronger Adherence to International Law, Accountability for Violations, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- Libya: COVID-19 – Situation Report No. 5, As of 27 May 2020
- Health assessment at community level (Muhallas), May 2020
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al Sarraj met Thursday with governor of the Central Bank of Libya, Al sadeeq Al kabier, Chairman of National Audit Bureau, Khaled Chekchek, Minister of Finance, Faraj Boumattari and Minister of Industry, Ali Al Aisawi. The meeting reviewed steps taken on economic reform programme and discussed technical and administrative aspects that could realize the goals of the programme which comprises a package of measures. The meeting also touched on performance of several public service sectors and discussed ways for their improvment. The meeting is in line with the coordination among the relevant institutions and follow up implmentation of Presidency Council decrees in financial and economic fields.
Source: Libya News Agency