- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al Sarraj met Thursday with governor of the Central Bank of Libya, Al sadeeq Al kabier, Chairman of National Audit Bureau, Khaled Chekchek, Minister of Finance, Faraj Boumattari and Minister of Industry, Ali Al Aisawi. The meeting reviewed steps taken on economic reform programme and discussed technical and administrative aspects that could realize the goals of the programme which comprises a package of measures. The meeting also touched on performance of several public service sectors and discussed ways for their improvment. The meeting is in line with the coordination among the relevant institutions and follow up implmentation of Presidency Council decrees in financial and economic fields.
Source: Libya News Agency