- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli, -President of High State Council, Abdulrahman Al- Sawehli discussed Wednesday with the Turkish Special Envoy to Libya Amrallah Iclar cooperation between the two countries and ways to bolster it in various fields. Al- Sawehli praised efforts made by Turkey to bring peace and stability to Libya, and help it overcome the crisis. Al- Sawehli reaffirmed that HSC would continue shoulder its responsibilities concerning applying the Political Accord and opening dialogue with all parties to expand the scope of national consensus and end political divisions and sufferings of the Libyan people. For his part, the Turkish envoy voiced his country's condemnation of storming the HSC premises. He considered the act as undermining dialogue and peace efforts in Libya. The Turkish envoy renewed his country's support to the Political Accord and institutions sprang from it, being the only solution to Libya's crisis. The meeting was also attended by first and second vice-presidents and rapporteur of HSC and Turkish ambassador to Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency