- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, -President of High State Council, Abdulrahman Al- Sawehli discussed Wednesday with the Turkish Special Envoy to Libya Amrallah Iclar cooperation between the two countries and ways to bolster it in various fields. Al- Sawehli praised efforts made by Turkey to bring peace and stability to Libya, and help it overcome the crisis. Al- Sawehli reaffirmed that HSC would continue shoulder its responsibilities concerning applying the Political Accord and opening dialogue with all parties to expand the scope of national consensus and end political divisions and sufferings of the Libyan people. For his part, the Turkish envoy voiced his country's condemnation of storming the HSC premises. He considered the act as undermining dialogue and peace efforts in Libya. The Turkish envoy renewed his country's support to the Political Accord and institutions sprang from it, being the only solution to Libya's crisis. The meeting was also attended by first and second vice-presidents and rapporteur of HSC and Turkish ambassador to Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency