- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli, The President of the High State Council Abdul Rahman Al Sweihli on Thursday had an audience with the British Ambassador Peter Millett. The meeting which was conducted at the headquarters of the Council here, was attended by members of the delegation accompanying the ambassador and the Council's rapporteur. The meeting dwelt on joint cooperation, and the importance of returning the British Embassy to operate from the capital Tripoli permanently.
Source: Libya News Agency