- ticket title
- Mi’tig Meets UN Special Representative and Human Affairs Coordinator
- GNA Minister of Transport on Inspection Tour of Mi’tiga Inter
- Foreign Ministry Publishes Book It Says Historical Account of 400 Years of Libyan Diplomacy
- Cross-border Movement Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- Can the Paris Agreement Succeed Without the United States?
Tripoli, President of the High Council of State has condemned indiscriminate attack on demonstrators in Keesh square in Benghazi, killing 8 innocent people and injuring several others. He also offered condolences to the families of the victims, calling on the relevant security authorities to initiate an urgent investigation into the identity of the perpetrators and make them face Justice.
Source: Libyan News Agency