- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli- Boxes of currency notes have been delivered to the southern cities and towns including Obari, Qatroun, Bint Biyah, Al Disa, Al Ghrefa, Um Al Araneb and Morzug, to ease the chronic shortage of liquidity at banks in the region, Government Spokesman said. In a statement to the Libyan News Agency Mohamed Al Salak said more money was expected to be shipped to the region. The move followed a visit by the Minister of Local Government Milad Al Taher to several municipalities in the southern region, and were part of instructions by the Head of the Presidency Council to accelerate a solution to the bottlenecks in the southern region in coordination with the Central Bank of Libya, he said.
Source: Libya News Agency