- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Tripoli- Boxes of currency notes have been delivered to the southern cities and towns including Obari, Qatroun, Bint Biyah, Al Disa, Al Ghrefa, Um Al Araneb and Morzug, to ease the chronic shortage of liquidity at banks in the region, Government Spokesman said. In a statement to the Libyan News Agency Mohamed Al Salak said more money was expected to be shipped to the region. The move followed a visit by the Minister of Local Government Milad Al Taher to several municipalities in the southern region, and were part of instructions by the Head of the Presidency Council to accelerate a solution to the bottlenecks in the southern region in coordination with the Central Bank of Libya, he said.
Source: Libya News Agency