- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
In a statement yesterday, the Council described the move as important which comes at a time the economic situation the country is in dire need for oil exports and the crisis has become so acute it threatened the daily lives of ordinary people. The Council called for these vital institutions to be protected and for them to stay away from political wrangling. It said it had reached an agreement with relevant ministries to upgrade the oil structures to boost production for the eventual benefit of the country as a whole.
Source: Libya News Agency