- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli,-Presidency Council of GNA paid tribute to the martyrs in Serte who sacrificed their lives for the homeland from the forces of evil in Serte. The Presidency Council expressed profound sorrow and sadness for the loss of those heroes, praising their sacrifices and blessing triumphs and victories they made against Daesh in Serte. The Council underlined that all resources are at the disposal of the injured , and that arrangements were made with friendly countries to receive the injured praying to Almighty for their speedy recovery. The Council urged all Libyan people to show solidarity in the face of the threat of terrorism that is targeting the whole homeland. It said unity of ranks would uproot terrorism from the entire country.
Source: Libyan News Agency