- ticket title
- غاب إنك تسرع التحول الرقمي بسحابة مايكروسوفت
- PPG PITT-CHAR® NX: الجيل القادم من طلاءات الأنظمة الإيبوكسية المرنة للحماية من الحريق
- OptDyn™ and aSAY Group, an EOH Company, Announce Strategic Partnership to Drive MENA Region Production and Adoption of the Subutai™ Blockchain Router
- 124th Canton Fair Records US$29.8 billion In Turnover, Hosts More than 70,000 New Buyers
- First Committee Approves 27 Texts, Including 2 Proposing New Groups to Develop Rules for States on Responsible Cyberspace Conduct
Tripoli, The Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord has issued a statement in which it said the southern region in Libya is facing a blatant aggression by mercenary gangs coming cross the border, which not only robbed and pillaged but went as far as to kill Libyan nationals. The Council saluted what it called ‘the patriotic standup to thwart this aggression by the sons of the South.’ The Council stressed that proper and deterrent measures would be taken against these mercenaries and whoever dare violate the Libyan territory. It said the mercenaries were driven by the political division in Libya to infiltrate the country, calling on Libyans to close ranks and to shoulder their responsibilities to protect the homeland.
Source: Libya News Agency