- ticket title
- Electricity company: number of power stations in Qasr Ben-Ghesheer severely damaged
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
Tripoli, The Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord has issued a statement in which it said the southern region in Libya is facing a blatant aggression by mercenary gangs coming cross the border, which not only robbed and pillaged but went as far as to kill Libyan nationals. The Council saluted what it called ‘the patriotic standup to thwart this aggression by the sons of the South.’ The Council stressed that proper and deterrent measures would be taken against these mercenaries and whoever dare violate the Libyan territory. It said the mercenaries were driven by the political division in Libya to infiltrate the country, calling on Libyans to close ranks and to shoulder their responsibilities to protect the homeland.
Source: Libya News Agency