- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Presidency Council Issues Series of Decisions, Spokesman.
Tuesday , 03– 04– 2018 – 18:09:00
Tripoli, 3 April 2018(Lana) The official Spokesman of the Presidency
Council Mohamed Al Salak has announced that the Council has issued a
series of decisions, including one numbered 247 for re-naming the
Tripoli Medical Centre to be known henceforth as the University
Hospital of Tripoli, to be run by a manager and 7 members, The
hospital will have its independent finance structure and affiliated
with the Cabinet.
The Council has also issued Decision No 181 for establishment of
a Healthcare institutions certification Centre, which is designed to
upgrade healthcare services rendered by medical institutions in the
country in accordance with agreed standards, Al Salak said.
The Spokesman said the Council has decided among other issues to
raise the benefits for aided domestic service for people of special
needs to LD 450.
It also decided to set up a committee, by virtue of Decision No
188, to address the issue of stumbling Chinese companies projects in