- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli-Presidency Council issues a Decree No 276/2019 approving the Organizational Structure of Management Board of Tripoli Old City. The decree provides that Management Board of Tripoli Old City shall be tasked with duties such as charting general policies and plans for the activities of the board and approve administrative and transformation budgets necessary for implementation of the board plans, besides approving annual work plans and their implementation in line with the approved policies of the board. The decree also provides for preparing administrative and financial regulation governining work of the body in line with valid legislations and prepare the organizational chart of the board and refer it to the relevant authorities for approval.
Source: Libya News Agency