- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli-Presidency Council issues a Decree No 276/2019 approving the Organizational Structure of Management Board of Tripoli Old City. The decree provides that Management Board of Tripoli Old City shall be tasked with duties such as charting general policies and plans for the activities of the board and approve administrative and transformation budgets necessary for implementation of the board plans, besides approving annual work plans and their implementation in line with the approved policies of the board. The decree also provides for preparing administrative and financial regulation governining work of the body in line with valid legislations and prepare the organizational chart of the board and refer it to the relevant authorities for approval.
Source: Libya News Agency