- ticket title
- Ambassador of Philippines Discuss With Oil Company Officials Recruiting Filipino Workers
- Libyan Foreign Ministry Denies Money Stolen From Embassy in Washington
- Moscow and Beijing Discuss Security Situation in Libya
- President of Presidency Council Acquainted Himself With Back to School Arrangements
- Tunisia Polls Suggest Conservative Professor Wins Election
Tripoli-The Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord has issued decision No. 434 of 2019 to set up a committee to be assigned with the task of follow of the agreement of establishing the African Free Trade Zone, and outline Libya's vision for the agreement. According to the first article of the decision the Committee will be made up of the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Economy as chairman, and representatives of the Ministries of Finance, Foreign, Planning, Interior, Education, Agriculture, Justice, Transport, employment and the Central Bank of Libya. The representatives would be selected by their respective ministries.
Source: Libya News Agency