- ticket title
- EU condemns presence of foreign mercenaries in Libya
- AMINE GEMAYEL TALKS DEVELOPMENTS WITH TUNISIAN AMBASSADOR
- TURKISH AMBASSADOR: FRANCE TURNS BLIND EYE TO UAE, EGYPT’S VIOLATIONS IN LIBYA
- FRANCE PULLS OUT OF NATO LIBYA FORCE AMID TURKEY TENSIONS
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (June 2020)
Tripoli-The Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord has issued decision No. 434 of 2019 to set up a committee to be assigned with the task of follow of the agreement of establishing the African Free Trade Zone, and outline Libya's vision for the agreement. According to the first article of the decision the Committee will be made up of the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Economy as chairman, and representatives of the Ministries of Finance, Foreign, Planning, Interior, Education, Agriculture, Justice, Transport, employment and the Central Bank of Libya. The representatives would be selected by their respective ministries.
Source: Libya News Agency