- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli, The meeting held by Presidency Council, Fayez Saraj yesterday with head of National Audit Bureau (NAB) Khaled Checshek focused on importation of basic food staff and skyrocketing prices of food staff and ways to mitigate the burden on the public. They agreed at the meeting to issue an emergence resolution to assign the Food Subsidy Fund to import basic food staff and alleviate inflation and decrease demand on foreign currency and smuggling of goods abroad.
Source: Libya News Agency