- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, The meeting held by Presidency Council, Fayez Saraj yesterday with head of National Audit Bureau (NAB) Khaled Checshek focused on importation of basic food staff and skyrocketing prices of food staff and ways to mitigate the burden on the public. They agreed at the meeting to issue an emergence resolution to assign the Food Subsidy Fund to import basic food staff and alleviate inflation and decrease demand on foreign currency and smuggling of goods abroad.
Source: Libya News Agency