- ticket title
- Minister Of Finnace Discusses With Custom And Tax Officials Enhnacing Work Processes
- Human Resources Dept At Ministry Of Education Opens Training Hall For Staff
- 84 Rescued Off Libyan Coast
- Anticipated Russian-Jordanian Talks On Repercussions Of Libyan Crisis
- Salama: We Are Committed To Transforming Truce Into Lasting Ceasefire
Pakistan Press Foundation (PPF) in a letter to Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, President of Egypt to expressed concern over the arrest of Al-Hussein Fouad, a photojournalist of Al-Mary Al-Youm newspaper in Egypt.
PPF Secretary General Owais Aslam Ali in his letter urged the Egyptian government to immediately release of Al-Masry Al-Youm along with all the journalists detained.
According to Arabic Network for Human Rights Information (ANHRI), the website of newspaper stated, on November 5, the security forces arrested Hussein Fouad, while he was shooting a report addressing reactions of people towards increasing fuel price in Alexandra’s Clock Square. He was taken to Al-Montazah 1st Police Station, and a communiqué has been filed against him by some men, without pressing him any charge.
Previously on the 26th September, the Ministry of Interior detained three journalists namely Osama Gaber Abdel-Salam, Mohamed Hassan Mostafa and Hamdy Mokhtar Ali from Al-Nabaa newspaper and Belady news agency, while they were carrying out their professional duty. The Prosecution has still been reviewing their imprisonment until this moment.