- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Pakistan Press Foundation (PPF) in a letter to Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, President of Egypt to expressed concern over the arrest of Al-Hussein Fouad, a photojournalist of Al-Mary Al-Youm newspaper in Egypt.
PPF Secretary General Owais Aslam Ali in his letter urged the Egyptian government to immediately release of Al-Masry Al-Youm along with all the journalists detained.
According to Arabic Network for Human Rights Information (ANHRI), the website of newspaper stated, on November 5, the security forces arrested Hussein Fouad, while he was shooting a report addressing reactions of people towards increasing fuel price in Alexandra’s Clock Square. He was taken to Al-Montazah 1st Police Station, and a communiqué has been filed against him by some men, without pressing him any charge.
Previously on the 26th September, the Ministry of Interior detained three journalists namely Osama Gaber Abdel-Salam, Mohamed Hassan Mostafa and Hamdy Mokhtar Ali from Al-Nabaa newspaper and Belady news agency, while they were carrying out their professional duty. The Prosecution has still been reviewing their imprisonment until this moment.