- ticket title
- Speakers Call for Equitable Geographic Representation, Faster Recruitment as Fifth Committee Examines Secretary-General’s Human Resources Strategy
- Mattis Cuts US Troop Numbers in Africa by 10 Percent
- LIBYA: SHIPBOUND MIGRANTS DOCKED AT PORT SAY WOULD RATHER DIE THAN DISEMBARK
- Libya could hold elections next spring: Italy’s foreign minister
- Italian Premier: Respect Of Libya’s Sovereignty Is Necessary And Intervention In Its Affairs Is Unjustifiable.
Tripoli, The Electricity Company has announced that as a result of the ongoing clashes in southern outskirts of the capital power lines 1 and 2 of 220 kilo volts linking the Al Hadhba and Ain Zara Stations have damaged. This has led to a strain on transferring electrical power thus an increase in load shedding in Tripoli and other cities east of the capital.
Source: Libya News Agency