- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
Tripoli, The Electricity Company has announced that as a result of the ongoing clashes in southern outskirts of the capital power lines 1 and 2 of 220 kilo volts linking the Al Hadhba and Ain Zara Stations have damaged. This has led to a strain on transferring electrical power thus an increase in load shedding in Tripoli and other cities east of the capital.
Source: Libya News Agency