- ticket title
- Electricity company: number of power stations in Qasr Ben-Ghesheer severely damaged
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
Tripoli, The Electricity Company has announced that as a result of the ongoing clashes in southern outskirts of the capital power lines 1 and 2 of 220 kilo volts linking the Al Hadhba and Ain Zara Stations have damaged. This has led to a strain on transferring electrical power thus an increase in load shedding in Tripoli and other cities east of the capital.
Source: Libya News Agency