- ticket title
- Mi’tig Meets UN Special Representative and Human Affairs Coordinator
- GNA Minister of Transport on Inspection Tour of Mi’tiga Inter
- Foreign Ministry Publishes Book It Says Historical Account of 400 Years of Libyan Diplomacy
- Cross-border Movement Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- Can the Paris Agreement Succeed Without the United States?
Backgrounder Article from
Newfoundland and Labrador
Cap aux Meules
The above list reflects the port facilities available under the Ports Asset Transfer Program as of April 24, 2015. Please visit www.tc.gc.ca/ports-asset-transfer-program for updates to this list as port facilities are sold or divested. Transport Canada reserves the right to change the number of port facilities available for sale or divestiture as the Program evolves.
Transport Canada is currently in negotiation with interested parties for the port of Cornwall. If interested in the port, please contact Transport Canada so that we can advise you should the port remain available.
Search for related information by keyword
- Date modified: