- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
SANAA, 3 November 2014 (IRIN) – After more than a decade of on-and-off conflict with the government and allied tribes, in September the Houthis – a Zaidi Shia Muslim group – advanced from their northern base in Sa’dah, seizing control of many parts of the capital.