- ticket title
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
- Europe’s New Libya Mission Draws Criticism
- National Disease Prevention Centre Announces Evacuation Of Libyan Patients From China
- Snapshots from the field: Libya – 18 February 2020
Tunis, Movement of individuals was resumed on Wednesday at Ras Jdeir border crossing between Libya and Tunisia, after Libyan protesters allowed the crossing, though trucks loaded with goods were still not allowed to cross either way, a report said. The permission of individuals was a first step and Libyan trucks are expected to be allowed to cross , though the protest will remain in place until the flow of goods across the border is normal, the Tunisian news agency quoted protesters as saying. A committee was expected to be set up by the protesters to follow up the situation at the crossing , the sources said.
Source: Libya News Agency