- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Dammam, Saudi Arabia, The 29th Arab Summit
was expected to kick off in the Saudi city of Dammam on Sunday with
the Palestinian issue and developments in Syria, Yemen and Libya on
top of its agenda.
Arab foreign ministers have discussed, in prelude to the summit,
several other topics to be submitted to Arab leaders meeting on
Sunday including a report by the Secretary General on Arab Joint
Action, Iran's meddling in Arab countries and development of an Arab
An Arab diplomatic source Thursday said developments in Syria
would be elaborately discussed by Arab Foreign Ministers at the
preparatory meeting including the chemical attack in Ghouta and
American threats against the Syrian regime.
As for the Gulf crisis, the source said it would not be on the
agenda of the summit, but to be discussed at the foreign ministers
level and by the leaders as well.
Source: Libya News Agency