- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Dammam, Saudi Arabia, The 29th Arab Summit
was expected to kick off in the Saudi city of Dammam on Sunday with
the Palestinian issue and developments in Syria, Yemen and Libya on
top of its agenda.
Arab foreign ministers have discussed, in prelude to the summit,
several other topics to be submitted to Arab leaders meeting on
Sunday including a report by the Secretary General on Arab Joint
Action, Iran's meddling in Arab countries and development of an Arab
An Arab diplomatic source Thursday said developments in Syria
would be elaborately discussed by Arab Foreign Ministers at the
preparatory meeting including the chemical attack in Ghouta and
American threats against the Syrian regime.
As for the Gulf crisis, the source said it would not be on the
agenda of the summit, but to be discussed at the foreign ministers
level and by the leaders as well.
Source: Libya News Agency