- ticket title
- Libya: UN-recognised GNA forces bomb military convoy south of Tripoli
- MENA Economic Update: How Transparency Can Help the Middle East and North Africa
- Saudi-Led Coalition Adopts Coronavirus Cease-Fire in Yemen
- Fauci: Uncertain That Warm Weather Will Limit Coronavirus Threat
- DTM Libya – Abusliem Flash Update (9 April 2020)
“The oppositions in Hong Kong should understand and accept that Hong Kong is not an independent country. They should not think that they have the ability to turn Hong Kong into Ukraine or Thailand,” warned the Global Times, the most aggressively nationalistic of China’s state-run newspapers. Clearly, some important people in the Communist regime are very unhappy about the “civil referendum” on democracy that has just ended in Hong Kong.