- ticket title
- Synack’s 2020 Trust Report Identifies Sectors Best Equipped to Withstand Crippling Cyberattacks
- OrbusNeich® Announces China Approval for COMBO® Coronary Stent
- From unparalleled personalized service to distinctive experiences: Hilton’s luxury resorts in the Maldives invite travelers to experience renowned levels of hospitality
- أوبو تُطلق سلسلة هواتفها الذكية الجديد كلياً رينو4 والسماعة اللاسلكية الأحدث أوبو إنكو W51 في منطقة الشرق الأوسط
- “Paradigm Shift for Greater Value” Huawei drives 100 typical scenario-based solutions built on robust partnership
It would be in the interest of the Libyan government to establish friendly relations with all countries except Israel, but in order to determine how close it wants to get to any country, it should base its decision on cool calculation and analysis and not get swayed by emotions. Government needs to be accommodating, tactful, and above all, patient, realising that there are no quick-fixes.