- ticket title
- EUROPEAN MEASURES AGAINST ANY PARTY OBSTRUCTING POLITICAL PROCESS IN LIBYA
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- Multilateral Partnerships More Important than Ever to Tackle Global, Regional Crises, Secretary-General Tells Heads of Organizations at High-Level Dialogue
- A Long Way From Home – Migrants’ Housing Conditions In Libya (November 2020)
- Libyan Political Dialogue Forum and the Berlin Conference: Joint statement by France, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom (November 2020)
It would be in the interest of the Libyan government to establish friendly relations with all countries except Israel, but in order to determine how close it wants to get to any country, it should base its decision on cool calculation and analysis and not get swayed by emotions. Government needs to be accommodating, tactful, and above all, patient, realising that there are no quick-fixes.