- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 November 2019
- President of Mauritania: Fighting Terrorism in Africa Requires Solution to Libyan Crisis
- Stolen Libyan Artefacts Seized in Sidi Buzaid, Tunisia
- UN Development Programme in Libya Says Sebha Airport up and Running After Years of Closure
- Competence Document of Guiding Committee of Libyan Authorities Capacity Building Signed
Our thoughts and deepest sympathies go to their families and to the people of Ethiopia’, Foreign Minister Brende said.
The Foreign Minister also said that the need to find a political solution to the situation is a matter of utmost urgency.
According to a norwaypost.com, the international community needs a unified partner in Libya in order to counter the severe security challenges’, the Foreign Minister said.
Source : Walta Info