- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Nonaligned foreign ministers meet in Bamako.
Thursday , 05– 04– 2018 – 22:13:00
Bako, 5 April 2018(Lana) Nonaligned foreign ministers have met in
GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala, is taking part in the meeting
held with the slogan; ‘Enhancing International Peace and Security for
The Libyans file is among issues to be discussed by the ministers
during the two-day meetings.
Over 800 participants from non-aligned countries totaling 120 states,
as well as 17 countries and ten organizations as observers are
attending the meeting which was addressed by Azerbaijan President.