- ticket title
- EU condemns presence of foreign mercenaries in Libya
- AMINE GEMAYEL TALKS DEVELOPMENTS WITH TUNISIAN AMBASSADOR
- TURKISH AMBASSADOR: FRANCE TURNS BLIND EYE TO UAE, EGYPT’S VIOLATIONS IN LIBYA
- FRANCE PULLS OUT OF NATO LIBYA FORCE AMID TURKEY TENSIONS
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (June 2020)
Following a meeting that representatives from the Libyan Sports Ministry and the Libyan National Olympic Committee, LNOC, had in Lausanne, Switzerland, with the International Olympic Committee, IOC, an agreement was reached on the process to be followed for “free and democratic elections within Libya’s Olympic Movement leading to the Libyan NOC elections.