- ticket title
- CNN: Wagner Mercenaries Dig Trenches, A Signal Not To Leave Libya
- The Russian President’s Envoy Discusses With A Member Of The Libyan Parliament The Situation In Libya
- New Iranian Ambassador To Libya Expresses His Country’s Readiness To Restore Relations To Normal And To Intensify Visits
- Siala Discusses With The South Korean Ambassador To Libya Return Of Korean Companies To Resume Their Infrastructure And Reconstruction Projects
- Namroush And Al-Haddad Discuss With Idriss Debi Securing And Protecting Libyan-Chadian Borders.
Tripoli-Chairman of the Board of the Libyan National Oil Company Mustafa Sun'Allah discussed with Italian Ambassador Giuseppe Bocino joint cooperation between NOC and Italian companies, and possible contribution by the companies in maintenance projects and other projects which the NOC plans to execute in 2021. Return of Italian oil companies to work and invest in Libya was discussed in the meeting held at the NOC headquarters here. The Ambassador congratulated NOC boss on increased oil output levels despite scarcity of resources.
Source: Libya News Agency