- ticket title
- Minister Of Finnace Discusses With Custom And Tax Officials Enhnacing Work Processes
- Human Resources Dept At Ministry Of Education Opens Training Hall For Staff
- 84 Rescued Off Libyan Coast
- Anticipated Russian-Jordanian Talks On Repercussions Of Libyan Crisis
- Salama: We Are Committed To Transforming Truce Into Lasting Ceasefire
The National News Agency (NNA) and Jeita Grotto won the awards of the best News Agency concerned with tourism and the best tourism attraction for 2016 respectively, head of the Arab Center for Tourism Media Hussein Al-Manaii announced during a celebration organized by the Center at Dar Al-Baida Grand Hotel
It is to note that the names of the winners were announced in the presence of a grand number of journalists and media persons specialized in tourism media in K.S.A and the Gulf countries in addition to journalists from Egypt, Sudan, Algeria, Tunisia, and Jordan and that the honorary celebration will be held in April 2017.
Al Manaii pointed out that the aim of the awards is to support tourism in the Arab countries and to spot the light on the prominent tourism cities which have achieved obvious development in the field of providing tourism services.
It is worth to note that the Arab Center for Tourism Media started presenting annual rewards since 2008.
The Center is a specialized one in presenting tourism news and has opened during the past 9 years specialized centers in each of Egypt, K.S.A, Oman, The Emirates, Qatar, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Libya, Sudan and Algeria.
Source: National News Agency