- ticket title
- Remarks at joint press encounter with German Chancellor Angela Merkel following Libya Conference: Antonio Guterres
- The Berlin Conference on Libya – Conference Conclusions (19 January 2020)
- SRSG Ghassan Salame remarks to the press at the International Conference on Libya – Berlin, 19 January 2020
- U.S. calls for immediate resumption of operations by Libya’s NOC
- UN Chief Urges International Pressure to Solidify Libyan Cease-Fire
Escalating violence by armed groups in Northern Nigeria is causing large numbers of people to flee into Niger, Cameroon and Chad, putting a further strain on some of the poorest nations in Africa. More than 100,000 people have fled to Niger, where WFP’s Antonio Avella says many have found shelter in local villages. In Niger, WFP is providing food to around 60,000 refugees, returnees and host families. This includes special nutritious food for young children, pregnant and nursing women.